From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Game update - February 26, 2020
- The warclaw's endurance now displays the correct number of ticks.
- Fixed a bug that caused armor rewards from the new tutorial achievements to give players the wrong attribute selection options.
- Fixed a bug in which learning the chef crafting discipline from a capital city trainer would not progress the Interest in Food achievement. Players who are chefs can gain the achievement by deactivating the chef discipline and activating it again, or by activating the chef discipline on a character that does not have it.
- Fixed a bug in which Warclaw Mastery Tier 2 could apply its speed boost to players in siege golems.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PvP seasonal achievements from progressing.
- Vicious Expression: Reduced the damage bonus from 25% to 15% in PvE only.
- Bountiful Blades: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to grant the old functionality for Confounding Suggestions.
- Inspiring Virtue: The bonus damage effect from this trait no longer stacks duration, instead resetting its 6-second duration when triggered.
- Ice Shard Stab: Fixed an issue in which the damage increase for this skill was applied in all game modes instead of only PvE.
- Earthshaker: Fixed a bug in which the spellbreaker's version of this skill did more damage than intended in PvP and WvW.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 102,389