Increased stun and daze duration.
- : 25%
Stun Duration Increase
- : 50% Daze Duration Increase
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| October 02, 2018
- This trait no longer converts dazes into stuns. It now increases daze duration by 50% and stun duration by 25%. It is no longer split between game modes.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased cooldown from 5 seconds to 15 seconds in PvP and WvW.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to function improperly with some runes and sigils.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Adept tier.
- Increased trigger chance to 100%.
- Now has an internal recharge of 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to not update the skill facts for the racial skills Technobabble and Raven Shriek.
| December 10, 2013
- This trait now also increases daze duration by 25%.
| April 30, 2013
- Now functions with the Chaos Storm and Counter Blades.
| March 26, 2013
- Reduced the frequency of stunning targets when Diversion is used from 100% of the time to 50%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Confounding Suggestions has been added to the game.