From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Spray fire in a cone pattern while moving, burning foes on the final attack. Deals 10% bonus damage to burning targets.
— In-game description [?]
- This skill can hit 3 enemies at a time.
- This skill behaves like a cleave attack, and so it will pass through any obstacle, including walls.
- The skill ticks damage ten times; each being a separate hit. And thus the chance of a critical hit is calculated separately for each, allowing multiple opportunities to trigger on-critical effects, and each hit can activate a target's retaliation.
- The same skill is available by equipping the bundle called Flamethrower.
- The whole sequence takes 2.57 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- The February 26, 2013 update increased the damage on this skill by 10%.
- The September 2014 Feature Pack increased the base damage by 33%.