Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence (Mount Maelstrom)
Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence
- Avernan Volatile
- Event type
- Group event
avernan waypoint location
Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence is a level 65 or 67 event that occurs on the hill southeast of Irwin Isle Waypoint, the hill southwest of Avernan Waypoint, or on the hill northwest of Magmatic Waypoint.
This event spawns 15 minutes after the previous occurrence after the relevant NPCs are escorted to its location. The consortium and Durmand Priory research teams will randomly choose from any of the possible locations, causing either two events against the inquest or a larger event with a three-way battle. The NPCs leading each party are determined and do not need player assistance, but will take a safe route with fewer hostile enemies which may increase the length of the escort phase. The random inquest enemies and coalescence scale depending on the number of players.
- Inquest Morale
- Coalescence Proximity to Inquest Collector
- Coalescence dissipates in x/7:00
The coalescence will also drop raw Ley Energy bundles during the event which enemies, NPCs, and players may carry back to the Ley Capacitors to pull the coalescence closer to their party. If the inquest manage to capture the coalescence the event will fail, but if the other parties pull it they still need to reduce the inquest morale in order to succeed.
- Manager Loonaloo
- Consortium Representative
- Consortium Guard
- Magister Garen Sharpeye
- Priory Scholar
- Priory Explorer
- Elite Coalescence
- Veteran Lead Scientist
- Inquest Assassin
- Inquest Engineer
- Inquest Golemancer
- Inquest Technician
- Basic Recovery Golem
- Velocitronic Recovery Golem
- Perdurable Recovery Golem
- Mark I Golem
- Veteran Inquest Golemancer (Upscaled only)
- Elite Perdurable Recovery Golem (Upscaled only)
- Departing from camp
- Magister Garen Sharpeye: Let's get started.
- Upon reaching event location
- Magister Garen Sharpeye: Look at that. You can find beauty here, and dozens of ways to die. I like that challenge.
- Manager Loonaloo: Oho! Quaggan sees something.
- Event start
- Veteran Lead Scientist: Let's get this delivery over with. I've got places to go. Things to do. People to kill.
- Magister Garen Sharpeye: Attackers! There!
- Manager Loonaloo: Quaggan hopes you're ready!
- Upon receiving ley energy from a player
- Magister Garen Sharpeye: Excellent!
- Manager Loonaloo: Foo!
- Event success
- Veteran Lead Scientist: Unthinkable!
- Magister Garen Sharpeye: Victory!
- Manager Loonaloo: Coo! Quaggan helped.
- Magister Garen Sharpeye: This should do it.
- Manager Loonaloo: Follow quaggan.
- Event failure
- Veteran Lead Scientist: That's it! Roll out! We got all the magical power we need.
- Magister Garen Sharpeye: ???
- Manager Loonaloo: Foo! Quaggans couldn't do it.
- Upon returning to camp
- Magister Garen Sharpeye: We're here.
- Manager Loonaloo: Quaggan will stop now.
- Turning in Ley Energy to the Priory will apply the Priory Supporter effect.
- Turning in Ley Energy to the Consortium will apply the Consortium Supporter effect.
- Conservation of Magic: Out of the Wrong Hands — Successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences. (10)
- Conservation of Magic: Thwart the Inquest — Don't allow the Inquest to collect any accumulated ley-line magic. (10)
- Conservation of Magic: Ley-Line "Research" — Assist the Consortium in collecting accumulated ley energy. (3 )
- Conservation of Magic: Ley-Line Research — Assist the Priory in collecting accumulated ley energy. (3)
- Conservation of Magic: Garen's Defense — In Mount Maelstrom, successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences after contributing ley energy to the Priory. (3)
- Conservation of Magic: Loonaloo's Paycheck — In Mount Maelstrom, successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences after contributing ley energy to the Consortium. (3 )