From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Flame Legion Carving||Accessory||Fine||62||469|
|Flame Legion Carving||Accessory||Masterwork||62||931|
|Forge Plains Greatsword||Greatsword||Fine||62||560|
|Forge Plains Greatsword||Greatsword||Masterwork||62||1,113|
|Forge Plains Rifle||Rifle||Fine||62||560|
|Forge Plains Rifle||Rifle||Masterwork||62||1,113|
- Those Flame shamans can chew my leftover bones. They're ragged dogs with no home and no master.
What are you talking about?
- The Flame Legion and their crusty old magic! They summon embers from that antique cauldron and their power sources are scattered across the plains. They're burning everything!
- Some ritual. They dance around the cauldron and waggle their tails like idiots. I don't know how it works, but they're drawing power from orbs out on the plains and summoning embers. Feel free to kill as many as you please.
- Weird things dotted all over the plains. Some kind of power source. Disable them, and we'll owe you. But be careful, the Flame Legion guards them with both magic and brawn.
- I think I know what to do.
- I'll take care of this.
- I'll go extinguish some Flame.
- I see.
- I knew you were worth something when I first saw you. Thanks for your help. Every fire we extinguish now is one less patch of singed fur later.
- Do you have anything to sell?
- It was my pleasure.