Queen Bee Dog
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Queen Bee Dog is a mini-boss found in every zone of World 1 in Super Adventure Box. She is usually hidden on the other side of a maze or hidden area, guarding a honeycomb, which drops baubles as it is destroyed.
- Immune to stun from Whip.
- Spin - Spins rapidly, moving towards foes. Deals 1 damage.
- Bark - Fires six beedogs in rapid succession. Deals 1 damage.
- When coming across Bee Dogs in a zone, they will open a flower and then carry a bauble to the Queen Bee Dog, thus leading you through a maze to the Queen Bee Dog.
- You can shoot the Queen Bee Dog with a Slingshot, forcing it to only use the Bee Shooter attack. However, each use of the slingshot costs 1 bauble, making this method expensive.