From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Ogre Pet Tags||Accessory||Masterwork||43||700|
|Ogre Pet Tags||Accessory||Fine||43||350|
|Sneakpaw's Mace of Force||Mace||Masterwork||43||560|
- Sootpan Kraal and the Behemian Grand Kraal. You won't find a larger ogre army in all of Blazeridge Steppes. So watch out. If you're heading north, you're walking straight into ogre territory. It's home to both
Are they causing you trouble?
- ogres. They keep trying to invade our territory to the south. As a countermeasure, we've been sending in our own agents to disrupt their kraals. Of course they are. They're
Can I help?
- Please do. Infiltrate Sootpan Kraal or the Behemian Grand Kraal and destroy everything: homes, supplies, weapon racks, you name it. Take out any ogres you see, including their pets. That should slow them down.
- Sounds like quite a problem.
- I'll keep that in mind.
- You handled those ogres like they were nothing. Much better than I expected. And I don't just throw compliments about. Keep up the good fight for us, eh?
- Are you selling anything?
How are things going?
- The ogres are still a challenge, but we're managing them. I can't help but wonder how long ago we would have crushed them already if our troops weren't being pulled to the Brand.
- We'll keep doing what we can.
- Will do.