From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Armsman Pitney is a powerful Ascalonian ghost that appears in Barradin's Vaults during the meta event Battle in the Vault. He has the skills of an Ascalonian Fighter and is accompanied by two Pitney's Guards.
- Fiery Blocks
- cleaves and deals Bleeding
Sever Artery - Basic melee attack,
Gash - Basic melee attack, cleaves and deals
- Final Thrust - Basic melee attack, cleaves.
- Blocks and applies Burning to attackers Shield Stance -
- Heals self Healing Signet -
- Summons - Summons Ascalonian Archers
- Stolen skills
|Glob of Globby Goop||Trophy||Junk||1|
|Pile of Glittering Dust||Crafting material||Fine||1|
- After what you did to Ashford, you'll get no quarter from the likes of me.
- We've no choice but to drive these charr devils back to where they came from. Archers, to the flanks!
- I die better than you live.
- In Guild Wars 1 before the Searing of Ascalon, Pitney used to be a farmer. He required the player to run around and save his Prize Winning Moa Birds.
- In Guild Wars 1 he says, "We've no choice but to drive these Charr devils back to where they came from. After what they did to Ashford, they'll get no quarter from the likes of me!", repeating the same line in Guild Wars 2 against the player.
- Reduced from Champion to Veteran, Game updates/2014-05-20.