Agent Livilla is an NPC found in the Karst Plains of Malchor's Leap during and after the Destroy the chicken coops and the undead eggs inside and Fight the Inquest Ornithologist. She becomes a merchant after successful completion of the event chain.
|Experimental Rifle||Consumable||Basic||1 28|
|Caged Orrian Chicken||Trophy||Rare||1 0 0|
- During Destroy the chicken coops and the undead eggs inside
- Do you hear that? That otherworldly cackling?
What are you talking about? I don't hear anything.
- The Inquest has filled the chicken coops just up the hill with undead eggs. They're starting to hatch...undead chickens. We have to destroy the coops before it's too late.
- I'll do what I can.
- You must be hearing things. I should leave you alone.
- During Fight the Inquest Ornithologist
- Lucky you crushed those chickens before they hatched. Whatever the Inquest's reasons for experimenting with the undead, we've got to stop their agent before she tries again.
- Let's find her.
- After Fight the Inquest Ornithologist
- It's a bad sign if the Inquest is willing to tinker with the undead to accomplish their goals. They must be trying to use the undead eggs as weapons. Good thing her undead tinkering days are over now.
That gun she had was pretty incredible. Don't tell me it didn't give you any ideas.
- You're right, <Character name>. I already have a little something in the works if you're interested. This isn't exactly Order sanctioned, so I'll take standard payment if you don't mind.
- Sure, show me what you have.
- No thank you.
- She was only one. There's plenty more out there.
- During Defeat the swarm of Risen chickens
- Looks like all those devil eggs have hatched. We've got to stop the undead chickens before they cross the plains. Hurry.
- Let me at 'em.
- After Defeat the swarm of Risen chickens
- Wow. Chickens give me the willies. And the undead give me the willies. Those undead chickens were almost too much willies for me.
Hopefully, you won't ever see undead chickens again.
- I guess it could be worse. It could've been undead moas. Moas really give me the willies.
- That's the silver lining. See you around.
- Hey! Over here! (Only during Destroy the chicken coops and the undead eggs inside)
- Thanks for helping out. I think if it were just me, I'd be undead chicken feed by now. (Only after Fight the Inquest Ornithologist, just before she leaves the area and stops being a merchant.)
- As with any dynamic merchant, her wares can only be purchased immediately after completion of the events noted above. However, her items offered are only available to those that receive event contribution on the final event.
- Must destroy all the coops in order for the ornithologist to show