From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Cultural Attaché||A Crack in the Ice||5|
|Bring Aurene souvenirs from around Tyria to teach her about the cultures of the world.Required Instance: Precocious Aurene
||Collected 7 Souvenirs||5|
|Watchknight Statue||Merchant||District Promenade||Divinity's Reach||7,000|
|Small Charr Car||Quell||Mustering Ground||Black Citadel||1|
|Souvenir Eir Statue||Uktur||Frost Basin||Hoelbrak||7,000|
|Model Asura Gates||Squik||Creator's Commons||Rata Sum||1|
|Sylvari Potted Plant||Leanna||Maker's Terrace||The Grove||7,000|
|Caged Orrian Chicken||Agent Livilla||Karst Plains||Malchor's Leap||1|
|Model Zephyr Sanctum||Dusk (Tier 1)||Prospect Valley||Dry Top|
|Model Zephyr Sanctum||Gleam (Tier 1)||Treadrock Uplands||Dry Top|
|Model Zephyr Sanctum||Moonglow (Tier 1)||Challenger Cliffs||Dry Top|
|Model Zephyr Sanctum||Kiena (Tier 1)||Prospect Valley||Dry Top|
- The items need to be purchased once, but players are able to buy them multiple times.
- The required items sold by Squik and Quell can only be purchased by a level 80 character.
- The Caged Orrian Chicken is purchasable only after the Fight the Inquest Ornithologist event chain.
- The Model Zephyr Sanctum is only purchasable during Tier 1 of Dry Top's meta event. Arrive at a vendor just before the sandstorm ends for the best opportunity to obtain the item.
- Use the Exalted Portal Stone obtained at the conclusion of the Precocious Aurene story to present the toys directly to her.
- This collection was added with the November 21, 2016 update.