Signet of Malice
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- New thieves start with this skill unlocked. With the September 2014 Feature Pack, all previously existing thieves got this skill automatically unlocked.
- This skill's passive effect triggers when a condition is applied or when damage is dealt. If the same attack applies both conditions and damage, the passive effect only triggers once. However, skills that affect multiple targets trigger the passive effect for each target hit.
- Combined with Invigorating Precision (provided you have high enough precision to make it useful), this signet can provide a lot of healing with each hit. Shortbow's multiple-target damage can rack up a lot of healing when used on a large group.
- Detonating a Cluster Bomb counts as 3 'attacks' rather than 1, meaning that hitting the same target with all 3 of the subsequent bombs will grant you with 3 healing ticks from Signet of Malice. Using this on a clustered-up group will grant you a lot of healing as a result, especially in tandem with Invigorating Precision, in addition to dealing a great amount of damage.
- Hastened Replenishment - You receive initiative when using a heal skill.
- Signets of Power - Gain might when activating a signet.
- Signet Use - Gain initiative when activating a signet. Reduces recharge on signets.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.