Signet of Malice
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- New thieves start with this skill unlocked. With the September 2014 Feature Pack, all previously existing thieves got this skill automatically unlocked.
- This skill's passive effect triggers when a condition is applied or when damage is dealt. If the same attack applies both conditions and damage, the passive effect only triggers once. However, skills that affect multiple targets trigger the passive effect for each target hit.
- Signets of Power — Gain might when activating a signet. Signet recharge is reduced.
- Trappers Respite — Drop a needle trap when you use a healing skill.
- Vigorous Recovery — Gain vigor when using a healing skill.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.