From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Call more thieves to support you in combat.
- Number of Thieves: 2
- Duration: 30s
— In-game description [?]
- The fellow thieves last for 30 seconds.
- Unlike Ambush, this skill will always spawn one male (wielding dual pistols) and one female Thief (wielding dual daggers), rather than summoning a random gender. During underwater mode, the thieves wield spear and harpoon gun, respectively.
- While casted underwater, this skill activates in 1 second.
- See the Thief (summon) page for the stats of the summoned thieves.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- The summoned thieves wear Sneakthief armor, and wield weapons with the bandit/makeshift skin.
- Both thieves are of the same race as the user, but will use the voice sets of human bandits.