From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Call more thieves to support you in combat.
- Number of Thieves: 3
- Duration: 30s
— In-game description [?]
- The fellow thieves last for 30 seconds.
- This skill will always spawn one dual pistol-wielding Thief, one dual dagger-wielding Thief, and a third Thief wielding a sword.
- When cast as a Daredevil, the sword-wielding Thief will be replaced by a Daredevil wielding a staff. Similarly, a Deadeye summons a rifle-armed Deadeye.
- See the Thief (summon) page for the stats of the summoned thieves.
- The dagger-wielding Thief is always female, the pistol-wielding Thief is always male, and the third Thief or Daredevil can be of either gender.
- When cast underwater, this skill activates in 1 second.
- During underwater mode, male thieves wield spear and female thieves wield harpoon gun.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: