The Phasmatis Corridor is an area found within the Plains of Ashford. It is east of Agnos Gorge and southwest of the Ascalon City Ruins. It is home to a Durmand Priory camp located on Ghostsummit, and the entrance to the Ascalonian Catacombs, a level 30 dungeon.
Locations and objectives
- Phasmatis Waypoint
- Catacombs Waypoint
Phasmatis Corridor Vista
- Approach from the North-western side of the large hill where the vista is located. Follow counter-clockwise to the southern side of the hill, jumping along rocks until you reach the vista.
- Ascalonian Catacombs
- Break the morale of the harpies stealing the Durmand Priory's supplies (10)
- Defend Plagan Swordrend as he repairs the turrets (11)
- Defend Swordcross command post from ghosts (11)
- Protect the siege team as they approach the wall (11)
- Protect the demolition team (13)
- Aymber Blastrock
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Explorer Erin
- Farzan Steelshaper
- Fulmyna Blaststone
- Fulvia Rabidstrike
- Gyron Slagskimmer
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Kragg Ghostalker
- Kymber Steelsnap
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Explorer
- Tyranea the Unyielding
- Archeologist: They've almost finished surveying the Brand.
- Archivist: Did they use the Zeck or the Slashmind method?
- Archeologist: They couldn't agree, so they're doing both.
- Archivist: More data is better. You can never have too much information.
- Archeologist: But at what cost? We're losing people every week for this damned research.
- Archeologist: Did you transcribe those old letters like I asked?
- Archivist: Yes. They contained information about the flight of the dragon - its path and the aftermath.
- Archeologist: Did they confirm its speed?
- Archivist: Nothing conclusive.
- Archeologist: Survivor reports are so rare. It burns my tail.
- Archivist: How many folks do you think paused to write a journal entry in the chaos?
- Archeologist: I mean afterwards. Those who weren't consumed were so traumatized, their accounts are completely unreliable.