From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Crucibis Forgeweld run the armory (2)
- Help Tolona Ironrustler with her farm (2)
- Help Scar Stripeclaw organize the wrecking yard (3)
- Points of Interest
- The Wrecking Yard —
- Greysteel Armory
- Herd cattle into the pen (2)
- Protect the armory from the Flame Legion (2)
- Reclaim the armory from the Flame Legion (2)
- Clear the Flame Legion cave near the wrecking yard (3)
- Protect the weapon parts from the Flame Legion (3)
- Aghmara Heartseeker (3)
- Ahhrak Rustfoe (3)
- Armorer Ferratus Blightaxe (2)
- Blood Legion Soldier (2)
- Iron Legion Engineer (3)
- Iron Legionnaire (4)
- Iron Legion Marksman (2–3)
- Iron Legion Soldier (2–4)
- Quretia Stillstrike (2)
- Rancher (3)
- Rancher Strodum Crushmaw (2)
- Rodex Rustpaw (3)
- Scylla Rustcloud (3)
- Sparus Blightstare (2)
- Tiberia Ironsights (4)
- Worker (1–2)
- Hyena (3–4)
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend (2–4)
- Flame Legion Bladestorm (2–3)
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman (3)
- Flame Legion Shadowblade (3)
- Flame Legion Stalker (2)
- Rust Ooze (3)
- Plains Wurm Hatchling (2–3)
- Experimental Mortar
- Feed Trough
- Greysteel Armory Forge (simply named "Forge")
- Junk Pile
- Pile of Gears
- Spider Egg Sac
- Spider Web
- Unexploded Mortar Shell
- Wurm Mound
- Sparus Blightstare: The Flame Legion will be itching for a fight tonight... as always. They're out there right now, amassing.
- Iron Legion Soldier: And we'll kick their self-righteous tails right back where they came from... as always.
- Gruff Rousepain: How come they're increasing patrols, boss?
- Smelt Rouseterror: Didn't you hear what happened with the ghost of that old human noble, Barradin? I heard -
- Deft Rousetrust: It took some fancy claw-work to put that ghost down. I heard -
- Erge Rousefury: This soldier from the Citadel did the job. Everyone had to pick their chins off the ground. I heard -
- Gerda Rouseglory: Even the imperator was impressed. I wish I'd been there to see it.
- Smelt Rouseterror: Enough talk! Spread out! Rousepain, you're with me.
- Dhemma Boommaker: That's when I knew there was no turning back. It was me or him. You know the rest. Much fighting ensued.
- Dhemma Boommaker: So I says to him, after I kicked his tail, "How'd you like that, soldier?"
- Revlaw Boomfielder: What happened?
- Dhemma Boommaker: And I'll be an ogre's booger if he didn't shoot me. Got me good too, almost lethal.
- Dhemma Boommaker: So I shot him back. Now I'm the legionnaire, and he's worm chow.
- Revlaw Boomfielder: Uh huh.
- Blood Legion Soldier: I'm not afraid of ghosts.
- Iron Legion Soldier: You should be, cub. They're not what they appear.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Ghosts aren't dangerous. Especially not human ones.
- Iron Legion Soldier: Wait until dark. If you're still alive at daybreak, we'll see if you still think that way.
- Rodex Rustpaw: Have you inventoried that new load yet?
- Firca Rustbite: Almost.
- Rodex Rustpaw: What do you mean "almost"?
- Firca Rustbite: What's the hurry? It's just a bunch of junk. It ain't going nowhere.
- Rodex Rustpaw: Just a bunch of junk? Get out of my sight.
- Firca Rustbite: What'd I say?
- Rodex Rustpaw: Rather be out playing hero, would ya? Well, let me tell ya. The real heroes are here, working this heap.
- Rodex Rustpaw: Where do you think our armies would be if nobody did the grunt work? Dead stalled, that's where.
- Firca Rustbite: All right, all right. I'll finish the inventory. You made your point.
- Scylla Rustcloud: I need some help over here!
- Scylla Rustcloud: Victory!