From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Sesto Headsplitter with his work (11)
- Help Researcher Irkz study skale poison (12)
- Irondock Shipyard Waypoint —
- Irondock Shipyard
- Assist Legionnaire Burnwhite in repairing the Iron Barracuda (11)
- Kill the Separatists before they destroy the Iron Barracuda (11)
- Acquire a skale charmer from Secunda and use it to tag and tame nearby skale (12)
- Defeat the dread skale (12)
- Help infiltrate the separatist camp and free prisoners (12)
- Arcuzio Irontwist
- Ayn Burnheart
- Dremelclaw Burnsure
- Nardo Burncore
- Rivetclaw Burnfast
- Secunda the Watcher
- Sagularis Ironhammer
- At the Irondock Shipyard
- Ash Legion Scout: We found ways to loosen our captive's tongue.
- Iron Legion Captain: Well done, soldier.
- Dremel Burnclaw: Tab A fits into slot B? Who wrote these instructions?
- Dremel Burnclaw: Fire up your torch, Rivetclaw. This ship is ready to sail.
- Dremel Burnclaw: (sigh) This project will never get off the ground, so to speak.
- Dremel Burnclaw: I've worked on plenty of boilers. Not underwater, but the principles are the same.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): You're just plain wrong. This will change the way wars are fought.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): We didn't have metal boats when we took Ascalon, or when we overthrew the Flame Legion.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Innovation is the key to lasting victory. You'll see.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): You hear about the Black Citadel sending a bunch of inspectors out here?
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): They’re anxious for the project to succeed. Imagine what we could do if we conquered the seas?
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): A submarine would give us the firepower to conquer quaggans.
- Iron Legion Soldier (3): We're all cogs in the machine. Some of us are just smaller and greasier than others.
- The entrance to the Loreclaw Expanse jumping puzzle can be found in the Ascalon Basin southern portion.