From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - October 29, 2015
- Fixed a client crash.
- Superior Rune of the Dragonhunter: Fixed an issue so that this will work properly with Trappers Respite.
- Runes of Svanir: The sixth bonus from this rune set now applies 5 seconds of Frost Aura when struck while below 20% health, rather than ice blocking the player.
- Fixed a bug in which the Fractal Vendor sold some items for the wrong price.
- Fixed a bug that caused Itzel Vendors to sell a single obsidian shard for the cost of five.
- Invisible Stompers, Invisible Slippers, and Invisible Boots now have the correct icon.
- Auric Basin: Implemented additional checks to ensure the Escorting Scholar Keenwit event starts.
- Several PvP build components have been removed in order to promote healthy gameplay:
- Flame Burst: Fixed an issue so that this skill will no longer interrupt your target when used while facing away from them.
- Elemental Bastion: This trait can now activate when struck by missiles.
- Tempest — Powerful Aura: Fixed an issue that allowed this trait to double-apply boons associated with auras.
- Adaptive Armor: Reduced the toughness gained per stack of Adaptive Armor from 100 to 60.
- Human Growth Hormone: Reduced the duration of might granted from this trait from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Dragonhunter — Dragon's Maw: Fixed a bug that caused this trap to last for 60 seconds instead of the full 5 minutes.
- Dragonhunter — Purification: Fixed a bug that caused this trap to last for 60 seconds instead of the full 5 minutes.
- Chronomancer — Tides of Time: Fixed a bug that caused the effects from this skill to fail to appear under certain graphical settings.
- Druid — Lingering Light: Increased the internal cooldown on this trait from 3 seconds to 12 seconds and reduced boon duration to 3 seconds.
- Legendary Dragon Stance: Fixed a bug so that active facets, besides Facet of Nature, will now immediately be removed when the player invokes another legend.
- Hardening Persistence: Fixed a bug so that the toughness stacks granted by Embrace the Darkness will be properly removed when invoking another legend.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 54,738