From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Heal yourself. Absorb all incoming strikes for a period of time.
— In-game description [?]
- Last Stand - Activates balanced stance when you are dazed, knocked down, launched, pushed back, pulled, or stunned. Increase stance durations and gain vigor when using a stance.
- While the stance is active, incoming retaliation, condition and direct damage will heal the warrior for the full amount otherwise dealt.
- Poison will heal the warrior while continuing to reduce heal effectiveness.
- Effects that negate incoming damage, such as Endure Pain will prevent Defiant Stance from turning incoming strikes into healing.
- When activated, the Warrior will emanate a large blue glow that shrinks down to a small white glow, indicating the stance being active.
- Enemies attacking the warrior will see green healing numbers pop up rather than damage numbers.
- Agony and falling damage are unaffected by Defiant Stance.
- Underwater activation time is a 1/2 second.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||