I am the Ulgoth! I command! I define! I demand! At my hands, you die!
— Modniir Ulgoth
Ulgoth the Mighty, also known as Modniir Ulgoth, is the tyrannical War King of the Modniir centaur tribe. He has recently re-united the Modniir tribe, nearly 200 years after it was almost brought to extinction by the Ebon Vanguards and norn in the Far Shiverpeaks. He uses the Modniir to dominate the Harathi and Tamini tribes and seeks revenge on those who crushed his ancestors and killed his family.
|It is revealed that Minister Caudecus had sent Captain Tervelan to kill Ulgoth's family and laid the blame on the Falcon Company to entice the centaurs further into war with Kryta while pinning blame on Queen Jennah. At the same time, he was in communication with Ulgoth and granted a war party passage through Beetletun lands in order to directly assault Shaemoor Garrison.|
- Defeat Ulgoth the Modniir and his minions (43) [Group Event]
- Loses 25% of his health when all three Champion War Beasts are destroyed.
- Loses 25% of his health when both Earth Elemental Hands are destroyed.
- Shock -
- Chain Lightning - Hit multiple foes with arcs of chain lightning.
- Burn foes at the target location. Flame Burst -
- Summon Winds - Spawns Summoned Winds across the battlefield.
- Stolen skills
| Modniir Battle Hymn
(only drops if the Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra collection is active)
- As a World boss, Ulgoth will only spawn at the scheduled times and if the pre-events are completed. Timers can be found at the event page: Defeat Ulgoth the Modniir and his minions.
- Ulgoth is inconsistently referred to as either a rank or a title, as in "Modniir Ulgoth" or "the Ulgoth", or a name, as in "Ulgoth the Mighty".
- Can be seen wielding the Modniir Quarterstaff.
- He has approximately 480,000 health.