Shire of Beetletun
Shire of Beetletun
The Shire of Beetletun is a town in Kryta that is rarely attacked by the centaurs, though its farms are. Minister Caudecus expanded the town since becoming a minister, and has a mansion at its northern end. He has hired a large number of guards and mercenaries to protect Beetletun from the centaurs.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Fisherman Will and the fishermen of Beetletun (10)
- Help the citizens of Beetletun maintain their town (13)
- Beetletun Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Carnie Jeb (12)
- Shire of Beetletun Vista —
- Caudecus's Manor (level 40)
- Carnival Assistant
- Chef Gregory
- Foreman Saaln
- Hiding Child
- Kyla Barker
- Lady Bower
- Lady Foote
- Lady Gwynith
- Lord Jonas
- Lord Joshua
- Lord Kristanson
- Ministry Captain Lange
- Ministry Guard
- Royal Architect Mattin
- Seraph Archer
- Ser Kyrill
- Sergeant Walters
- Steward Mikael
- Thomas Ploit
- Resource nodes
- Aspen Sapling
- Amaybel: I should speak to the minister. I'm sure he'll listen to me.
- Gloria: Even if that's true, I doubt there's anything more that can be done.
- Amaybel: There's nothing the good minister can't do if he puts his mind to it.
- Steward Mikael: I'm so happy Lord Caudecus hired me.
- Chef Gregory: I would be too if I were you. Actually, I'd be shocked.
- Steward Mikael: What are you saying?
- Chef Gregory: Just that he's very generous to give you a job.
- Steward Mikael: You know I outrank you.
- Chef Gregory: Technically, sure. But the head chef would be lost without me.
- Spencer: Hey, let's play Minister and Queen.
- Norma: I'll be Caudecus the Wise!
- Spencer: You mean Lord of Beetletun!
- Norma: No, it's Lord Beetlestone!
- Spencer: It's called Minister and Queen. He's Minister Caudecus.
- Norma: Minister Caudecus let me pet his dog.
- Spencer: He doesn't have a dog. Idiot.
- Norma: Oh yeah? I saw him beating up a centaur with his bare hands! He had three dogs with him!
- Spencer: Oh, yeah? My parents know Minister Caudecus.
- Norma: I've been to his mansion.
- Victoria: I went to his mansion, AND I ate his food.
- Steward Mikael: Beer, ale, wine, food, dancer... Hmm, what else do I need to order?
- Chef Gregory: More food, I imagine. You never get enough.
- Steward Mikael: Fine. More crackers, then.
- Villager: I should speak to the minister. I'm sure he'll listen to me.
- Villager (2): Even if that's true, I doubt there's anything more that can be done.
- Villager: There's nothing the good minister can't do if he puts his mind to it.
- Villager (2): Oh, Minister Caudecus and his gorgeous eyes. Those eyes! They permeate my soul.
- Villager: Just imagine if we could capture that feeling in a bottle.
- Villager (2): We should follow him around and see if there's a way to do it.
- Villager: With magic, anything is possible.
- Foreman Saaln: They don't bother me during the day, but at night those wooden dragons put me on edge.
- Thomas Ploit: I swear they move at night.
- Dugh: Amaybel. The name rolls of the tongue and fills the cheeks with joy.
- Owen: Yeah, I've always liked that name.
- Dugh: Not too much though, right?
- Owen: Seems like a nice name.
- Dugh: Okay. Good.
- Owen: You should join the Seraph and go fight centaurs. Girls love a guy in uniform.
- Dugh: And centaurs love to shoot guys in uniform. No thanks. I'll find another way.
- Owen: Coward!
- Dugh: It's hard to follow someone who's always checking a mirror.
- Owen: Follow?
- Dugh: Never mind.
- Dugh: I've lived in Beetletun my whole life.
- Boubeth: How exciting for you.
- Dugh: I could see myself marrying a pig farmer's daughter.
- Gloria: You don't say.
- Dugh: I heard about bandits in the west. As long as they don't come here, I'm happy.
- Hermann: Grow some...courage.
- Amaybel: If centaurs ever come here, they'll be paralyzed by my beauty.
- Dugh: I'll kill them before they get the chance!
- Amaybel: I can spend hours looking in the mirror.
- Chloe: Really? I can't. Mirrors make me look fat.