From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
World boss, also called the Beast by some Sentinels, is a rank given to a champion of Kralkatorrik. At any given time, there's only a single dragon of this rank. Once a Shatterer dies, the title moves on to a different dragon. The Shatterer regularly patrols the Dragonbrand within Blazeridge Steppes, commanding the Branded within. It is said to be one of the forces keeping the corruption active in the area. The Sentinels and Vigil are both actively fighting the Shatterer.
- Shattered - Break 5 people out of crystal prisons created by the Shatterer.
- Slay the Shatterer (50) [Group Event]
- Impale - The Shatterer slams down on the ground, sending multiple lines of crystalline shockwaves that get larger the further away from the Shatterer it is.
- Imprisonment Crystals - The Shatterer imprisons a number of players in crystals that will explode in time.
- Shard Storm - The Shatterer launches up into the sky and calls down fire and lightning which spawns Branded and damages those it hits.
- Summons Pulsating Crystals - The Shatterer becomes untargetable and summons a series of Pulsating Crystals that heal him.
- Targetting - The Shatterer roars, spitting out fiery projectiles.