From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 34 character slots.
- "Tigris Bellatrix" is latin for "Warrior Tigress".
- "Iubhar" is Scottish Gaelic for Taxus baccata or "common yew". Its wood is often used to make excellent bows. Yew means 'sorrow' in the language of flowers.
- "Lus na h-oidhche" is the Scottish Gaelic name for the Atropa Belladonna or "deadly nightshade", a plant know for its extremely potent hallucinogen properties. Belladonna means "silence" in the language of flowers.
- "Craobh bròin" is the Scottish Gaelic name of the Cupressus sempervirens or "mediterranean cypress", also known as "graveyard cypress". Cypress means "death, mourning, despair" in the language of flowers.
- Don't ask about Hel Nördgud. YOU·DON'T·WANT·TO·KNOW.
- Iget Keys, as the name implies, is a weekly key farmer.