From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
|Search YouTube for videos related to Thresher-Sickle 5000.|
|Gem Store (currently unavailable)||—||—||1,000|
- Gadgeteer's Gathering Package (historical)
- The gathering animation summons a golem inside a barrel, which smashes its limbs out, whirls, and faints.
- The tool in the player's hand uses the Glyphic Handblade skin.
- It is possible to get a speed similar to the Consortium Harvesting Sickle via breaking out of the gathering animation. Player movement after the materials have been collected (about 1/2 way though the animation) will allow you to start harvesting a new node.
- The animation may be in reference to this scene from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: 
Gem Store history
|Gem Store History|
|Start date||End date||Discount||Notes|
|February 25, 2014||March 24, 2014||-||
|March 24, 2014||March 24, 2014||-||
|July 11, 2014||July 17, 2014||-||
|August 23, 2014||September 01, 2014||-||
|July 22, 2016||July 26, 2016||-||
|June 15, 2018||June 30, 2018||30%||
|December 16, 2018||July 10, 2019||-||
|July 05, 2019||July 10, 2019||30%||