From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
|Gem Store (unavailable)||1,000|
- Gadgeteer's Gathering Package (historical)
- The gathering animation summons a golem inside a barrel, which smashes its limbs out, whirls, and faints.
- The tool in the player's hand uses the Glyphic Handblade skin.
- Has been available in the Gem Store three times:
- From February 25 to March 24, 2014.
- From July 11 to July 17, 2014.
- From August 23 to 29, 2014, as a part of the 2nd anniversary sale.
- It is possible to get a speed similar to the Consortium Harvesting Sickle via breaking out of the gathering animation. Player movement after the materials have been collected (about 1/2 way though the animation) will allow you to start harvesting a new node.
- The animation may be in reference to this scene from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: 
|Search YouTube for videos related to Thresher-Sickle 5000.|