From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The sleeping tarnished traitor.
- Beam Attack
- Waves of Energy
- Corruption Beam - Locks a beam onto a target placing 5 ground wells that deals a large amount of damage at set intervals of 1 second. 1
- Corruption Wave - Scatters a number of wide blue waves around the caster which deals a large amount of damage and returns after a set radius has been reached or if the wave hits a wall. 2
- Eruption - Places an AoE at all possible targets in a radius around the caster and deals a large amount of damage. The AoE behaves similarly to Sabetha's timed bombs but is smaller in size.
- Silver Bolt - Shoots a yellow orb-like projectile that explodes in an AoE at the target and deals a large amount of damage.
- 1 The AoEs are only visually detectable as eruptions on the ground; there are no AoE indicators showing that an AoE is there.
- 2 Despite the wave colliding with the player, there is a very low chance of being damaged.
- Stolen skills
| Auric Priory Buckle
(only drops if the Magister's Pack collection is active)
| Auric Vigil Buckle
(only drops if the Warmaster's Pack collection is active)
| Auric Whispers Buckle
(only drops if the Lightbringer's Pack collection is active)
- The Exalted Purification mastery is required to start the challenge as well as to loot the chest which appears after he is defeated.