From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- He will not offer his goods while the event Destroy the Human Separatists' trebuchets outside the mill is running, so if the event has started, it has to be completed first before being able to purchase something from Tamor Woodreave again.
|Redreave Heavy Helm||Heavy helm||Fine||22||224|
|Redreave Leather Mask||Medium helm||Fine||22||224|
|Redreave Cloth Helm||Light helm||Fine||22||224|
|Redreave Heavy Helm of the Citadel||Heavy helm||Masterwork||22||441|
|Redreave Leather Mask of the Citadel||Medium helm||Masterwork||22||441|
|Redreave Cloth Helm of the Citadel||Light helm||Masterwork||22||441|
|Recipe: Torch||Recipe sheet||Masterwork||—||126|
|Recipe: Warhorn||Recipe sheet||Masterwork||—||126|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
- Before completion
- Ah, you know what I love? The sounds of a mill running smoothly. I miss those sounds. Want to help fix that problem?
Sure. What can I do?
- Separatists are planting bombs, and attacking the machinery and workers. You can improve our efficiency by getting rid of them. Also, nudge any millworkers you see slacking off.
- Will do.
- What can you tell me about the mill?
- Nope. Just passing by.
- After completion
- I admire your good sense, <Character name>. You really helped us out here.
- Show me what you got.
- What can you tell me about this mill? (same as above)
- It was my honor.
- During the Destroy the Human Separatists' trebuchets outside the mill event
- If you have time to talk, you can go deal with the trebuchets!
- I'm on it.