Slay the octovine! (westgate)
Slay the octovine!
- Octovine [West]
- Layers of Slime Protection: 15
- Primary article: Battle in Tarir
- Covered in Slime — The octovine is covered in slime that makes it immune to conditions and damage. Poison spores may counteract the slime
To make the octovine vulnerable, players step into the green gassy circle at the start (near the skritt) and transform into a Sporeling. They then need to make their way to the octovine and explode under it, with each explosion removing 1 of the 15 layers of slime. The mushrooms are slow and very vulnerable: a single hit will knock players out of the transformation. The room also spawns enemies that will actively hunt down mushrooms.
Transformed players can choose to go straight across the room, avoiding Stoneheads and Triggerblossoms by using Jump and gliding over these immediate hazards. Alternatively, they can take a safer path along the room's edges, using the Speed Boost Mushrooms and jumping onto the walls.
|1||Poison Spores||1¼||1||Spread poison spores, and return to your natural form.|
|2||Jump||10||Jump high in the air.|
|5||Return||1||Force yourself to return to your natural form.|
- Elite Mordrem Flopper
- Elite Mordrem Stomper
- Elite Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Elite Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Elite Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Mordrem Breacher
- Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Mordrem Stonehead Alpha
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Mushroom Master: 'Shroom magic makes big vine slime weaker. Get it?
- Mushroom Master: Need more 'shroom magic? I got plenty.