Slay the octovine! (eastgate)
Slay the octovine!
- Tarir, the Forgotten City
- Event type
- Group event
- Part of
- Battle in Tarir (meta event)
- Preceded by
- Destroy the vines blocking Tarir's east entrance
Slay the octovine! is a level 80 events that occur near the eastgate during the Battle in Tarir (meta event) as part of the Battle in Tarir map meta event.
- Octovine [East]
- Layers of Slime Protection: 15
- Primary article: Battle in Tarir
- Covered in Slime — The octovine is covered in slime that makes it immune to conditions and damage. Explosions may remove its immunity.
Players grab the Exalted Bombs at the start then glide and use the updraft to drop them towards the octovine. Take care when gliding to avoid the red poisonous gas launched by the Mordrem Bristleback Alphas below. A single player can remove three slime layers, with each bomb removing one layer each. However, the bombs must be dropped towards the top of the octovine (where the red reticule is) and not towards its base to remove a slime layer.
Enchanted Armors are generally not required here but should mostly focus on moving Triggerblossoms away from the octovine and damaging the octovine once it is vulnerable. Triggerblossoms and enemies can be ignored entirely through gliding and by stepping out of their range.
This lane requires the least amount of players due to the relative ease of difficulty.
|1||Drop Bomb||Drop a bomb while gliding.|
|2||Drop Bomb||Drop a bomb while gliding.|
|3||Drop Bomb||Drop a bomb while gliding.|
|5||Relinquish||Relinquish the bombs you are carrying.|
- Elite Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Elite Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Mordrem Breacher
- Mordrem Bristleback Alpha
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Sage Siegemaster: I have more bombs for you. Come and get them.
- Auric Basin: Droppin' Bombs — Participate in the assault on the eastern octovine during the Battle in Tarir. (1)
- Luminate's Backplate: East Tarir Commendation