Slay the octovine! (eastgate)
Slay the octovine!
- Octovine [East]
- Layers of Slime Protection: 15
- Primary article: Battle in Tarir
- Covered in Slime — The octovine is covered in slime that makes it immune to conditions and damage. Explosions may remove its immunity.
Players use the Exalted Bombs to make the octovine vulnerable. Glide and use the updraft to reach the octovine and drop the bombs directly on top of it to decrease the slime layers. Dropping bombs at its foot will not achieve anything. Enchanted Armors are generally not required at East but should mostly focus on damaging the octovine once it is vulnerable as players will mostly be in the air and in no immediate danger. In the event where Enchanted Armors are not present, the Triggerblossoms can be avoided entirely by stepping out of its range while maintaining melee range. This lane requires the least amount of players due to the relative ease of difficulty.
|1||Drop Bomb||Drop a bomb while gliding.|
|2||Drop Bomb||Drop a bomb while gliding.|
|3||Drop Bomb||Drop a bomb while gliding.|
|5||Relinquish||Relinquish the bombs you are carrying.|
- Elite Mordrem Flopper
- Elite Mordrem Stomper
- Elite Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Elite Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Elite Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Mordrem Breacher
- Mordrem Bristleback Alpha
- Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Sage Siegemaster: I have more bombs for you. Come and get them.