From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Blessing of Azantil||Food||Basic||51||1 4|
- Even if you've lost your hop, Zintl still warms your back.
- Can I make a donation to the temple in exchange for any goods?
You're a worshiper of this Zintl?
- I am Zintl's shaman. I collect his wisdom and share it with the tribes. Zintl is the lifebringer. He is pink at dawn, blushes with passion at the end of the day, and glows golden in between to warm and inspire us."
Zintl is the sun?
- What you call the sun, we call Zintl. Without him, there can be no hylek, no sylvari, no charr, no anyone. He is the great father, the generous chieftain of all tribes together.
Your tribes built this temple?
- The Zintl Holy Grounds are more ancient even than the hump on which they sit. Of course, we've made a few enhancements.
- Well done. See you later.
- Thanks for explaining. Bye.
- Fascinating. Thanks.
- Thank you. Good-bye.
- During Retake the Zintle Holy Grounds
- This is terrible! Zintl will smite us if we don't retake the temple away from these monsters!
- Tell your god we're on it.