Drink an Elixir E when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Health threshold: 33%
— In-game description
- HGH — Elixirs grant might, have reduced recharge, and have increased duration.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- This trait has been renamed Emergency Elixir. Rather than using Elixir S, it now uses a new skill called Elixir E that grants barrier (3,000 at level 80) and protection for 3 seconds. The threshold that triggers this trait is now 33% health instead of 25% health. Elixir E's cooldown is 40 seconds.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 75 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only.
| July 26, 2016
- The cooldown of this trait has been increased from 60 seconds to 75 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
| October 15, 2013
- This trait now functions with Fast-Acting Elixirs.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Self-Regulating Defenses has been added to the game.