- This article is about the NPC. For an explanation of her mail titled "LOR-748 Title-Issuing Error", see Hall of Monuments#Reward revocation.
Scholar Aiti was a member of the Durmand Priory and the creator of the LOR-748 Field Reporter. She invented the golem as an entry to the Snaff Prize competition, but received threats due to the golem's very thorough recording abilities. She is currently located in Lion's Arch, on the docks of Sanctum Harbor just north of the Labyrinthine Cliffs Transport Facilitator, next to LOR-748.
- Oh, don't mind me. I'm just a support technician. Are you having any trouble with the LOR-748? It was running fine last time I checked.
- Quite. It's a logographic observation recorder. Its crystals hold massive amounts of data that you can access with a simple query. It's out here collecting historic data, and I'm its technician.
Is it your invention?
- Why yes, now that you mention it. LOR-748 was a Snaff Prize entry. Although many of my...competitors weren't enthused about having their presentations recorded and archived in such a thorough format.
- What happened?
- I can imagine. Bye for now.
- No trouble.
- Though Scholar Aiti no longer exists in the game as an NPC, she may still send mail to players regarding the (usually erroneous) revocation of their Hall of Monuments achievements. See Hall of Monuments#Reward revocation for details.
- "Aiti" is likely a phonetization of "IT", the acronym for "Information Technology".