From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Refugee Volunteer (Historical)||Flame and Frost||4|
|Assist the refugees 75 times.Refugees traveling south from Wayfarer Foothills to Hoelbrak, and Diessa Plateau to the Black Citadel are in need of assistance. Collect mementos, light campfires, and aid the refugee migration.||1 Acts of Assistance||1|
|15 Acts of Assistance||1|
|40 Acts of Assistance||1|
|75 Acts of Assistance||1|
WalkthroughRefugees can be found traveling through Diessa Plateau and Wayfarer Foothills, sometimes accompanied by a Pack Marmox. Memento Collectors can be found along the path of travel. They are marked with a icon on the map. Players are tasked with assisting the refugees in their travels and bringing peace to families that have lost loved ones. Completing a total of 75 Acts of Assistance for the achievement will earn you the title Volunteer and a Refugee Child's Drawing.
According to the refugees, steam from the ground is generating dust storms in the charr homelands and ruptures are causing blizzards in the Shiverpeaks.
Acts of Assistance
- Completing the rupture plugging events for 5 points:
- Fix Refugee Sign Posts located on the path.
- Ignite Campfires located at Memento Collectors
- Assist Wounded Refugees near the path. They can be found at several points including the portal near Dolyak Pass Waypoint.
- Revive Refugees that get downed by nearby beasts.
- Collect Refugee Mementos from Fallen Refugees and turn them in at Memento Collectors.
- Five can be found in the pass north of Horncall Waypoint
- Four can be found due southwest of Krennak's Homestead Waypoint, past the frozen river
- One can be found under a tree to the west of the Memento Collector near Dolyak Pass Waypoint
- There are three southeast a short distance from Halvaunt Waypoint, under the trees, on either side of the road
- Signposts and campfires have a cooldown after interacting. These are character-based and unique for each world, switching characters or guesting another world can bypass this.
- The achievement is account-bound, so any additional effort expended once the title is achieved is (apparently) wasted effort.