— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- This trait no longer removes conditions from nearby allies. Instead, it increases the number of targets affected by warhorn skills from 5 to 10. Additionally, it will now grant one strike of adrenaline to the warrior for each ally affected.
| April 19, 2016
- Increased the number of conditions removed on warhorn-skill use from 1 to 2.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Adept tier.
| October 15, 2013
- Fixed an issue so that this trait no longer removes a second condition.
- It will only convert one condition into a boon on allies affected by the warhorn skills.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Quick Breathing has been added to the game.