I added a description of the mechanics behind the trait. I'm currently researching the relationship between conditions and boons, you're welcome to help me fill in this table/double-check.
- Blind converts to Fury; Vul indeed converts to Protection; Can't remember chilled, but I think it was Vigor aswell Varonth 01:36, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
Does this still convert conditions for the user of a warhorn skill only, or for all party members affected by the warhorn skill?
|- all party members affected can be converted Jesae
Does Charge really remove the conditions before the trait?
I am pretty sure I used it with cripple and other stuff on me, and just lost cripple but getting over 20 seconds of Swiftness. Varonth 01:36, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
Order of effects when Charge is used
When using Charge on the warhorn, does the skill's condition removal activate before or after this trait? In other words, if you were Chilled, would that condition simply be removed or would it be converted to Vigor? Similarly, would it remove Chilled and convert Bleeding, for example? I think it would be helpful to note that on either this page or the skill's. 220.127.116.11 13:17, 21 May 2014 (UTC)
- Please read the page again - your question is already answered. —Dr Ishmael 13:58, 21 May 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the comment, I could have sworn it wasn't there. Derp. 18.104.22.168 14:51, 21 May 2014 (UTC)
- If charge removes movement impeding effects you cannot gain a boon from conversion because they are already gone before a conversion can take place. Is no one else seeing this?
- That's correct. But Charge isn't the only skill on the warhorn. —Dr Ishmael 00:45, 16 December 2014 (UTC)
- Of course, Call to Arms.. that was an oversight on my part.
Fear to Stability? really?
Someone care to explain how it would be possible to convert fear to stability when using this trait? neither of the warhorn skills seem to be a breakstun, if you're feared you can't convert it yourself, and if you have stability already it won't apply.... so can this trait affect allies around you who have fear when you don't? much confuse -- Axolotl January 18 2015 12:20:39 (UTC)
Yes, just like when the warhorn is used normally, it removes conditions from allies. So if the only condition a nearby party member has is fear, then they will get stability.