From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Throws Tantrums
- The Doll starts crying followed by a scream, inflicting several stacks of Confusion and Weakness on nearby foes. At the same time, nearby allies grant several stacks of Might.
- The Doll starts dancing and laughing, granting Regeneration and Protection to nearby allies.
- Shoot - Basic ranged attack. Target-Seeking.
- During gift collection
- Shower me with tributes!
- I'll go find some.
- Oh no! Help me!
- Princesses are good fighters!
- Aww. You win.
- Being a princess is fun!
- Always mind your manners.
- You're my favorite friend!
- There is a miniature version of this NPC.
- Historically they could spawn when interacting with Mysterious Presents.
- A group of Dolls are extremely dangerous when fighting them in close combat, as a group of 5 dolls will grant each other 20 stacks of might while inflicting 20 stacks of confusion on their foes (only happens when a foe stands close to them). However, their ranged attack is weak, so consider using ranged weapons when fighting them.