From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Double-click to salvage materials from a crafted food consumable in your inventory.
— In-game description
|#||Rank||Food recipe rating||Salvaged nourishment|
|1||Novice||0 to 50||100% Fine|
|2||Initiate||75 to 125||33.3% Fine, 33.3% Fine (2), 33.3% Masterwork|
|3||Apprentice||150 to 200||100% Masterwork|
|4||Journeyman||225 to 275||33.3% Masterwork, 33.3% Masterwork (2), 33.3% Rare|
|5||Adept||300 to 375||100% Rare|
|6||Master||400 to 450||100% Exotic|
- Salvage research can be found here.
- Only consumable food items that can be crafted by a chef may be salvaged. Crafted ingredients may not be salvaged.
- Feasts provide ten times the amount of materials that the single ingredient food item would provide.
- Salvage results by crafting discipline rating of the food's recipe:
- Fine Extract of Nourishment — Rating 0 to 125 (100% guaranteed from 0 to 50, 33.3% chance to drop 2 from 75 to 125)
- Masterwork Extract of Nourishment — Rating 75 to 275 (100% guaranteed from 150 to 200, 33.3% chance to drop 2 from 225 to 275)
- Rare Extract of Nourishment — Rating 250 to 375 (100% guaranteed from 300 to 375)
- Exotic Extract of Nourishment — Rating 400 to 450
- Exquisite Extract of Nourishment — Rating 500
- Inconsistencies in this pattern are:
- Loaf of Walnut Sticky Bread is the only available food with a ranking between 51 and 74 (rating 60), belongs to the rank novice (0-74) but salvages into fine and masterwork extracts.
- Bowl of Tasty Wurm Stew and Bowl of Fancy Creamy Mushroom Soup have a required rating of 200 but salvages into masterwork and rare extract.
- Griffon Egg Omelet has a required rating of 225 but salvages into masterwork extract only.
- Bowl of Tropical Mousse, Bowl of Tropical Fruit Salad and Plate of Sweet Curried Mussels have a required rating of 400 but salvage into rare extract only.
- Soul Cake and Saint Bones cannot be salvaged.
- As of the game update on August 25, 2020 this item can now be used in Heart of the Mists.