From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- It may not look it, but I'm a busy woman. What do you want?
I was wondering what you could tell me about the area.
- Up north you got self-proclaimed Ascalonians stirring up bad blood and getting in fights with the centaurs. South of here, the undead roam the swamps. If I were you, I'd stick to the roads.
Speaking of the swamp, what's going on out there?
- The undead are all riled up. I don't know what started it but Watchman Christophe is looking for people to finish it. Tell you the truth, they make me really nervous.
- I see, thanks for the lead.
Looks like this place has seen better days, what happened here?
- The undead like to use this place as their own personal wrecking ground. This is the result of their handy work
- Sorry. Good luck rebuilding.
I can take care of myself. I don't appreciate your tone.
- Get your hackles down. I didn't mean any harm. You're right, you look more than capable of defending yourself, unlike some of the lollygaggers around here.
- Apology accepted.
- Got it.
- Never mind.