From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Excelsior. What brings you to Highpass Haven?
I'm looking for adventure.
- Is that so? Things are pretty stable in this haven, but don't let that fool you. There's plenty of dangers to be had in Snowden Drifts. Especially if you ignore the detour to the west.
I'd like to know more about the area.
- What would you like to know? I've been assigned to Highpass Haven for months, so I've seen a lot on my patrols.
- races in the Lionguard. Why is that? There are many
Why does the Lion's Arch cares about this road?
- It's not the road, it's the travelers. By securing roads leading to and from Lion's Arch, we help merchants and traders have access to our markets.
- I see. Can I ask something else?
- That's all. Thank you.
Are there any threats near Highpass Haven?
- The security of this haven makes this location a popular retreat. However, the northern icebrood have pushed many dangerous creatures into the surrounding woods.
- I have another question.
- I'll remember that. Thanks.
- What dangers are in the west?
- I have the answers I need. Thank you.
- Don't worry. I'll find it.
I'm just passing through.
- Leaving soon, then? If you're heading west, be careful. A portion of the Lion Road has been taken over by Jormag's ice, and the detour is dicey.
- I'll keep that in mind.
I go where the wind takes me. It brought me here.
- The road grows treacherous up ahead. If you're going to travel west, you'd better be prepared.
- I'm always prepared.
- I'm just looking around. Good-bye.