From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Defend Foewatch Encampment (41)
- Reclaim Foewatch Encampment (41)
- Help Lieutenant Fynn and Kor the Warcaller assault Sootpan Kraal (42) [Group Event]
- Help Lieutenant Fynn and Kor the Warcaller's assault on the Behemian Grand Kraal (43) [Group Event]
- We're always on the look-out for ogres. For some reason, they've decided they want our fort. We take pride in our post. You could say Foewatch is on the front line.
On the front line of what?
- Of the wilderness. Of the Brand. On the northern side of this river, you're in dangerous territory. Between ogres, grawl, ghosts, beasts and Branded creatures, you're looking at combat no matter where you turn.
- charr across the river?
- Yeah, they're dangerous, too. They may be playing nice now, but they're built to make war. The only reason they're allied with us is because we share a greater enemy: the dragons. We're not fooled.
- I see. Thanks for your insight.
- Sounds like fun. Thanks.
- You're doing a good job here. Keep it up.
- During Defend Foewatch Encampment
- Let's get these ogres!
- Have at them!
- During Reclaim Foewatch Encampment
- No time for talking. Time for fighting!
- Right you are!
- After Reclaim Foewatch Encampment/During Help Lieutenant Fynn and Kor the Warcaller assault Sootpan Kraal
- It only makes sense. We've got a common problem. It needs a common solution. I guess that's what allies do, hm? Work together? Still, it feels strange.
Does it bother you that much to work with the legions?
- Bother me? I don't know if I'd say it bothers me. I will say that I'll be on the alert. It's an interesting experiment to see if our two armies can cooperate. It could go badly.
- Or, it could turn out great. Good luck.
- We're stronger together. Good luck.
- During Help Lieutenant Fynn and Kor the Warcaller's assault on the Behemian Grand Kraal
- I have to admit, this could be fun. I rarely get a chance to watch charr warriors in combat. This could be educational.
- That may go both ways.
- True. Stay alert and you might learn a few things.