From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Cliffside Fractal
(Fractals of the Mists)
The Legendary Archdiviner is the protector of the Cliffside Fractal and the boss for that stage. He wields the Cultist Hammer, which is the key to freeing the imprisoned Colossus.
- Knocks Back
- Vulnerable while channeling to cast wells or charge overhead smash.
- Protection - gained at 50% health remaining
- Swiftness - gained at 25% health remaining
- Might - three stacks gained at 25% health remaining
- Cultist Missile Reflection - reflects projectiles while casting Nova (historical)
- Basic melee attack.
- Leaping hammer pound for moderate damage and knockdown. Possible to dodge on reaction, but typically not fatal even if it connects. Prioritizes the furthest player away, using a shadowstep to get closer if necessary.
- Hammer blow. A single, slow hammer blow that deals massive damage (25-30k). Indicated by an orange semicircular AoE briefly before hitting.
- Wells. Channels to create multiple wells on the ground. Will be marked by a red circle on the ground a few seconds before they become active. Players hit by the mark will suffer damage and multiple conditions. At higher levels, also inflicts Agony.
- Mass stun. Destroys the hammer and stuns the entire party for several seconds after the seal is damaged by the hammer. Stun breaks and stability can be used to avoid the stun effect but the loss of the hammer is unavoidable.
- Cursed Grasp - Sends out grasping hands that pull all players close to him.
- Cage - Casts a trap with an orange circular AoE indicator, teleporting any players in it after a delay into a random cage, removing them from the fight. Those players (or their party) must destroy the cage to allow them to return to the fight.
- Stolen skills
|Embroidered Coin Purse||Container||Exotic||1|
|Bag of Stolen Goods||Container||Basic||1|
- One of the possible land transformations from the Endless Fractal Tonic.
- The Cultist Hammer has the same skin as the named weapon Entropy, although not the same visual effects.