From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Cutscene after choosing to sabotage the Somno-Scholar on the control panel:
- Ketto: The sublattice is aligned, the refracting core is nominal, and the data slipstream is at 200 units per pulse.
- Ketto: Phase One: complete. Just let me get tethered in and we're ready to go.
- Yavvi: Wortt, Nimbb: maintain the oscillations and make sure the flux lines remain free and clear.
- Ketto: We won't need those. We'll be fine.
- Yavvi: What did I teach you? "Always have flux line so your experiment will be fine." Wortt, watch that line.
- Yavvi: Ketto, are you ready?
- Ketto: To be the next Snaff Prize winner? Absolutely!
- Yavvi: One step at a time. Starting the power-up for phase two.
- Ketto: Ah, so relaxing. So much knowledge. (yawns)
- Yavvi: Subject is in presleep state. Neural connection is tethered to the data slipstream. Moving to phase three.
- Yavvi: Phase three is go. Full amplification.
- Ketto: Waffles exist in every dimension.
- Ketto: I can do the funky moa.
- Ketto: The charr stole every towel.
- Ketto: I am the color orange!
- Yavvi: Start initiating the shutdown protocol!
- Ketto: Ugh, my head! What's happening? What's going on?
- Yavvi: Just hold still. We're containing a mysterious surge. Nimbb, Wortt: dissipate the aether flow along the tertiary circuits.
- Yavvi: All right, disengage Ketto.
- Ketto: Oh, I feel like someone shoved too many books in my brain. Stupid books, books with pictures in them.
- Ketto: I thought... I thought I had everything perfect. I can't believe I fouled this up so badly.
- Yavvi: Stay calm. We'll get to the bottom of this.
- Ketto: By the way, what's a waffle?
After the cutscene:
- Ketto: I thought...I thought I had everything perfect. I can't believe I fouled this up so badly.
- Ketto: He did it. I know he did.
- Yavvi: Look at the facts. Look at what you can observe and analyze.
- Ketto: I primed the data strata, balanced the flow inhibitors, and set the feedback relays to nominal. It should have worked.
- Yavvi: It should have, but there was a malfunction.
- Ketto: He! Did! It!
- Yavvi: A malfunction. Let's find it and sort it before you go sparking around like a loose transistor.
If you hang around the instance a few moments after the last dialog:
- Yavvi: Here. Look at this.
- Ketto: I can't believe I missed it.
- Yavvi: Well, it was subtle. You'd have to know to look for it.
- Ketto: Didn't he pull a prank exactly like this before he was expelled from the krewe?
- Yavvi: Yes. Yes, he did.
- Ketto: Still don't believe he did it?
- Yavvi: He has witnesses. And none of the peacemakers I talked to saw him leave the promenade.
- Ketto: You asked me to observe and analyze. Well, this is my analysis. He did it. Somehow.