From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I'm spoiling for a good fight, and there's so much out there to battle! Why, I could make my name slaying centaurs, be the bane of the undead, or even take on the dragons themselves!
So why are you still hanging around here?
- Because I simply can't decide! I'll be honest—I play it up like I'm the leader, but in reality I'm used to someone always telling me where to go, what to do. It runs in the family, I guess.
Now's the time for change!
- You know what? You're right. It's time to take control of my own destiny. My name will be written in the stars, and all future generations will know it! Once I figure out where to start, that is.
- Well, I guess that's an improvement.
- Sorry to hear that, but I have to go.
- Well, good luck.
- Kenden is a descendant of Stefan Baruch, of whom the EU server Baruch Bay is named for.
- Kenden, like his friends Aquila Elek, Aleria Baptiste and Lyren Sandor, appears to be a reference to a Guild Wars Prophecies henchman, namely his ancestor Stefan. His dialogue, like that of the others, pokes gentle fun at longstanding issues with henchman AI in Guild Wars.