From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Aleria Baptiste is found in Rurikton. Aleria believes she is the most fearless warrior in all Tyria.
- Surprised? You're looking at the most fearless warrior that's ever lived. Any challenge, any danger, I will boldly face it. Without fear, without hesitation!
- Glad to see you're suitably impressed. That's how I feel about myself all the time. People tell me I was meant for other things in life, but they're just jealous of my talent.
I know exactly what you mean.
- Ha! I see a kindred spirit in you, friend. Well then, let's give thanks in celebration of our mutual ability to inspire awe.
- To us!
- That's great. I'll just be going, then.
- Then it's an honor to have met you.
- She may be the descendant of Alesia Baptiste, an Ascalonian henchmen that lived 250 years ago. She can be found standing next to Aquila Elek, Lyren Sandor and Kenden Baruch who are also possibly related to other henchmen from that time.