Help:Leaving article feedback
This article describes the process of leaving feedback on the talk page of a mainspace article using the dedicated "Leave article feedback" button.
Why would I leave feedback?
Perhaps the content of the article is outdated, or the article is incomplete. Feedback allows editors to prioritise and address problems encountered by users by fixing the main article.
How do I leave feedback?
- Visit the page in question
- Find the "Leave article feedback" button.
- Edit the highlighted text with what you want to say
- Press "Save page" at the bottom.
And you're done!
- Leaving feedback via this tool inserts content onto the talk page of an article. You can therefore go back and check the feedback you left by visiting the talk page of the article in question.
- If you're logged in, then you can watch the page after leaving feedback - this will send you an email when someone responds (only if allowed in user preferences).