From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Knocks down
- Buffs Allies
- cleaves Bash - Basic melee attack that
- AoE whirl attack that applies Weakness for 8s Staggering Blow - Point Blank
- Knockdown Backbreaker - Melee attack that applies
- Might and Fury for 6s to allies "For Great Justice!" - Shout that applies
- Banner of Discipline Banner of Discipline - Summons a banner that applies
- Summon - Summons Ascalonian Peasants
- Stolen skills
- 2 random weapons of Fine Rarity
|Glob of Globby Goop||Trophy||Junk||1|
- There's nothing quite as enjoyable as putting a spear in the gut of a charr.
- Rise up! None rest until the last charr dies!
- How? How?
- In Guild Wars, Farrah says, "[t]here's nothing quite so enjoyable as putting a spear in the gut of a Charr," which is one word different from one of her Guild Wars 2 lines.
- Capo Ferro was a renowned seventeenth-century fencing master from Siena, whose abilities are noted during The Princess Bride.
- This NPC was a Champion until the May 20, 2014 update.