From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Scout Commendation Letter||Accessory||Fine||50||399|
|Sentinel's Scout Hammer||Hammer||Fine||50||476|
|Sentinel's Scout Hammer of Force||Hammer||Masterwork||50||945|
|Sentinel's Scout Axe||Axe||Fine||50||315|
|Sentinel's Scout Axe of Force||Axe||Masterwork||50||630|
- Hey, I don't know how you got here, but the smart move would be to turn around immediately and leave the way you came.
And what is the not so smart move?
- The not so smart move is to ask the question you just did. This is a war zone. The Vigil and Sentinels wage a constant fight to contain the Dragonbrand and destroy their artifacts, but it's touch and go.
- The area is littered with Branded crystals and Branded plants. We try to destroy them whenever we find them, but the Branded tend to corrupt everything they touch.
Then, how can I help?
- First of all, try not to get touched. And if you could destroy any Branded creatures you might find, along with those corrupted crystals and plants, it would sure give us a boost.
- I love a challenge. Thanks.
- Sounds like you've got enough help to get the job done. Good-bye.
- Given two options, I always take the smart one. Good-bye
- I can't believe you actually made it back in one un-Branded piece. If there were more not so smart, but plenty brave and skilled soldiers like you, maybe we'd actually win this war.
- I need to replenish my supplies.
- Don't give up. You're an inspiration.