From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Excavator's Metal Gauntlets||Heavy gloves||Fine||65||350|
|Excavator's Cloth Gloves||Light gloves||Fine||65||350|
|Excavator's Leather Gloves||Medium gloves||Fine||65||350|
|Excavator's Metal Gauntlets||Heavy gloves||Masterwork||65||693|
|Excavator's Cloth Gloves||Light gloves||Masterwork||65||693|
|Excavator's Leather Gloves||Medium gloves||Masterwork||65||693|
|Early Asura Relief Rubbing||Accessory||Fine||63||476|
|Early Asura Relief Rubbing||Accessory||Masterwork||63||945|
- Another day, another something trying to kill me. You'd think that abandoned ruins would be quiet, but they're not.
- (If you have an Asuran Relic in your inventory
- I have relics for you.
What's going on here?
- We're looking for artifacts from the past. Some high-level snout thinks that we're going to find something to fight the dragons with. Me, I follow orders. If you want to help, go search the ruins.
How do I find these artifacts?
- Grab an artifact-scanning gun from one of the carts around here. Mark the locations it finds, so workers know where to set up, and bring me the artifacts.
Anything I should know about the artifact-scanning gun?
- In messy areas, the gun sometimes scans hostiles instead of relics. There's a function on the gun for uncovering artifacts in unsullied locations as well. You can keep any loot you find.
Right. Anything else I can do?
- Beggars can't be choosers. But, the local fauna attacks the workers and our carts. If it's not too much trouble, protect them where you can and repair the carts if needed.
- I'll go help out.
- Got it.
- Got it.
- Time to go.
- I guess you're on this team after all. You need supplies?
- What've you got?
- I'm fine, thanks.