From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Tar Removal Tool||Accessory||Fine||61||455|
|Tar Removal Tool||Accessory||Masterwork||61||910|
|Cistern Harpoon of Force||Spear||Masterwork||61||1,092|
|Cistern Speargun||Harpoon gun||Fine||61||546|
|Cistern Speargun of Force||Harpoon gun||Masterwork||61||1,092|
|Cistern Trident of Force||Spear||Masterwork||61||1,092|
|Cistern Hydrobreather||Heavy aquatic helm||Fine||61||455|
|Cistern Waterbreather||Medium aquatic helm||Fine||61||455|
|Cistern Aquabreather||Light aquatic helm||Fine||61||455|
|Cistern Hydrobreather of the Citadel||Heavy aquatic helm||Masterwork||61||910|
|Cistern Waterbreather of the Citadel||Medium aquatic helm||Masterwork||61||910|
|Cistern Aquabreather of the Citadel||Light aquatic helm||Masterwork||61||910|
- Flame Legion may have ravaged this lake, but by cleaning it up, I'm making technological breakthroughs with my tar cleaning device. That's what they call a silver lining. The
Can I try your device?
- Here you go. Enjoy!
How does your device work?
- Point it at a concentrated pocket of tar, either on the surface of the lake or on the lake's unfortunate inhabitants. The device sucks up the tar and stores it for later us.
- Can I try one?
- It weaponizes it, of course. This tar cleaner also works like a functioning flamethrower. And, since it's fueled by tar, it's wonderfully amphibious.
- Now your speaking my language. Let me have one.
- I'll use my own weapons.
- Maybe another time.
What are you doing out here?
- Tuyere Command Post. The lake is completely polluted with tar. Not only is it a fire-hazard, but it reeks. My legionnaire charged me with finding a solution. This little device will assure a little more security at the
- And the device you're working on?
- I see. Bye.
- I have to go.
- You're a real trooper for helping clean up the lake. My device didn't even set you on fire. It may not seem like it, but it was a big help to the allied legions.
- Do you have anything to sell?
- Just doing my duty.