Drink an Elixir E when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Health Threshold: 33%
— In-game description
- HGH — Elixirs grant might, have reduced recharge, and have increased duration.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|April 28, 2020
- Increased cooldown from 60 seconds to 100 seconds in PvP only.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased internal cooldown from 40 seconds to 60 seconds.
|December 11, 2018
- This trait has been renamed Emergency Elixir. Rather than using Elixir S, it now uses a new skill called Elixir E that grants barrier (3,000 at level 80) and protection for 3 seconds. The threshold that triggers this trait is now 33% health instead of 25% health. Elixir E's cooldown is 40 seconds.
|March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 75 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only.
|July 26, 2016
- The cooldown of this trait has been increased from 60 seconds to 75 seconds.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
|October 15, 2013
- This trait now functions with Fast-Acting Elixirs.
|August 28, 2012
- Self-Regulating Defenses has been added to the game.