From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Disarmed Mortar Shell||Accessory||Fine||53||413|
|Disarmed Mortar Shell||Accessory||Masterwork||53||826|
|Mortar Team Heavy Leggings||Heavy leggings||Fine||53||462|
|Mortar Team Leather Leggings||Medium leggings||Fine||53||462|
|Mortar Team Light Leggings||Light leggings||Fine||53||462|
|Mortar Team Heavy Leggings||Heavy leggings||Masterwork||53||924|
|Mortar Team Leather Leggings||Medium leggings||Masterwork||53||924|
|Mortar Team Light Leggings||Light leggings||Masterwork||53||924|
|Centurion's Tactical Rifle||Rifle||Fine||53||497|
|Centurion's Tactical Rifle||Rifle||Masterwork||53||987|
- Who told you to break ranks? Get back in formation soldier!
I'm here for a situation report!
- Flame Legion retreated into this hole and it's been a bloody fight trying to dig them out. The
What can I do?
- This is a full-out offensive into hostile territory. We need everyone in an assault squad or resupplying artillery.
Okay, how do I get myself into an assault squad?
- All of my squads are already engaged. Make yourself useful and give them support.
How else can I help?
- The Flame Legion has pushed us back, leaving artillery squads cut off from the supply lines. Pick up a mortar round and take it to them.
- It's going to be hard to push into this territory. Is there any backup? (Same as "Okay, how do I get myself into..." above)
Okay, but what is our objective?
- Hit the Flame Legion as hard as possible. Destroy them and everything they own. If you get an opportunity kill a shaman, take it!
- Sounds dangerous. Can I get some backup? (Same as "Okay, how do I get myself into..." above)
- We're going to need more support for this. (Same as "How else can I help?" above)
- Yes! Victory, at any cost!
- I'll give it my best.
- Where did they go, and what's the objective? (Same as "Okay, but what is our objective?" above)
- Another time.
- I read you on artillery support. What do they need? (Same as "How else can I help?" above)
- What our actual objective here? (Same as "Okay, but what is our objective?" above)
- I'm on it!
- Sounds like a terrible day.
- I'm new here. Sign me up! (Same as "What can I do?" above)
- I'm not one of your soldiers!
- Thanks for the backup, soldier. Feel free to outfit yourself with our special stock of equipment.
- What kind of gear are you carrying?
- Always glad to help.