From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Anaya and I like to play Ascensions, but there aren't really enough of us. We used to have a little sister, Tuma, but anaya says I'm not supposed to talk about her.
- We lost Tuma when we ran away from Joko. Anaya says Mom and Dad are still grieving. They both cry a lot, but they try to hide it. I wish we were all happy again.
You should give them some space.
- Yeah, I know. It just feels weird that she's gone forever. She should be here, but she's not. Everyone's hurting. I don't know what to do. I just try to cheer them up.
- That's all you can do. Now, go play!
- It will get easier. It just takes time.
- Maybe someday.
- Then we won't talk about that. Go have fun.
- Binyam has a sister, Anaya. His youngest sister, Tuma, died at some point in the past.
- Binyam and Anaya can often be seen playing their favorite game, the trials of Ascension. They imitate the three trials of Ascension, and the Doppelganger fight, at various locations around their camp, roleplaying as the heroes of old.