From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Metal Oxbow Aquabreather||Heavy aquatic headgear||Fine||66||490|
|Cloth Oxbow Aquabreather||Light aquatic headgear||Fine||66||490|
|Leather Oxbow Aquabreather||Medium aquatic headgear||Fine||66||490|
|Cloth Oxbow Aquabreather||Light aquatic headgear||Masterwork||66||980|
|Order of Whispers Secret Code||Accessory||Fine||66||490|
|Order of Whispers Secret Code||Accessory||Masterwork||66||980|
|Leather Oxbow Aquabreather||Medium aquatic headgear||Masterwork||66||980|
|Metal Oxbow Aquabreather||Heavy aquatic headgear||Masterwork||66||980|
- Risen are moving inland, but with krait so near, we're losing control of the area. It's gotten worse with Magister Kimberly gone. It's bad enough that the
What can I do to help?
- We want the krait to attack the Risen. To do this, we need disguised volunteers to cause trouble in the krait's underwater city.
Tell me about this disguise.
- You'll be wearing a Risen outfit. You can get one from me, or one of my other agents near the krait city.
What if I don't want to be undead?
- You can fight them instead, but the impact would be greater if you were disguised.
- I see. now, about that disguise.
- I'll pass on the disguise.
- What do I do once I have the costume? (same as "We want the krait to attack..." above)
- Give me a disguise, and I'll rile them up.
- All right, I'm off!
What kind of trouble?
- Destroy their defenses, attack their slavers, free slaves, and be a general nuisance.
- About that disguise. (same as "You'll be wearing a Risen..." above)
- I'm on it.
- Maybe later.
What happened to Magister Kimberly?
- She was killed in the last Risen attack. A darn shame; she was a valuable ally.
- I have another question.
- The Risen will pay for this.
- You'll be fine.
- Thanks to you, the krait will be at the Risen's throats in no time.
- What have you got for sale?
- Just doing my part.